Top Real Estate Myths:
- Set your home price higher than what you want to sell it for. Instead when listing and pricing your home price it right from the start so it sells.
- You can get a better deal as a buyer if you don’t use a real estate agent. As a buyer a real estate agent is going to represent you and your best interest to ensure you get the best deal possible.
- The estimates on Zillow are 100% accurate. The real estate market is constantly fluctuating. The value of your home is based on many market conditions that are not factored into the Zestimates. If you want to know the current value of your home contact us a call for a free home value estimate
- You’ll earn back what you spend on renovations. Not all renovations are going to result in a 1-for-1 return when you sell your home. It’s a great idea to consult a real estate agent prior to making costly improvements on your home to better understand what you can expect when you sell.
- Weekends bring out the most serious buyers. When people are looking to purchase a new home they’ll go and see it as soon as they can.
Do you have questions about buying, selling or investing in real estate in the Greater Denver Area, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton or Wheat Ridge? Contact us and we’re happy to answer your questions.