- The Veterans Administration (VA) Home Loan is a benefit that is available to more than 22 million veterans & 2 million active duty service members which helps them achieve their dreams of homeownership.
- In 2017, $189 billion was loaned to veterans and their families through the program.
- VA Purchase Loans are on the rise in 46 out of 50 states and Washington, DC.
- VA loans allow Veterans to purchase a home with no down payment and lower interest rates.
- As a real estate concierge service, we partner with lenders that deliver the same high level of service and excellence that we deliver to our clients. Give us a call for more information about using a VA loan to buy a home in the Greater Denver Area. We will match you with one of our lending partners.
- Let Rachel Johnsen Real Estate with Legacy Realty help you find a new home in the Greater Denver Area including Arvada, Applewood, Denver, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton or Wheat Ridge – (720) 819.6289.
You Might Also Like…
- Tips When Buying Vacant Land
- What Does “Move-in Ready” Really Mean?
- July 2019 Real Estate Market Update